|Home||» Services||» Contact lens||» Rose K Contact Lenses|
The Rose K lens has a number of features that make it ideal for keratoconus and is internationally recognised as the leading lens for the treatment of keratoconus.
- The lenses are designed using complex computer models and manufactured on special computerized lathes.
- The complex geometry of Rose K lenses takes into account the conical shape of the cornea in all stages of the condition.
- Lenses can be customised to suit each eye and can correct the myopia and astigmatism associated with the condition.
- Rose K lenses allow the cornea to 'breathe' oxygen directly through the lens material providing excellent health to the eye.
- The lenses are easy to insert, remove and clean.